Cold Laser Is Not Just About Pain Relief
- Enhance sporting performance, reduce injuries and feel better everyday?
- Old or recent sports injury?
- Chronic Headaches or migraines that last for days?
- Do you experience constant pain in any part of your body that just won’t go away?
- Are you looking for pain relief or something more?
Science backed Cold Laser therapy confirms that this amazing “cutting edge” technology can assist with pain relief, reduction in symptoms, increased range of movement, increased brain function and higher energy levels which leads to greater quality of life and who doesn’t want that?.
Cold laser therapy has been used prolifically in the USA, Europe and Japan for over 60 years with NIL known negative side effects for sports injury, long term pain management and debilitating health conditions.
We’re ready to help you too! Contact us now: (08) 8297 5277
Cold Laser Therapy or Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) is a non-intrusive, non-toxic and painless alternative pain relief treatment that has been treating acute and chronic pain symptoms for over 60 years. The treatment is quick, painless and does not require any piercing or penetration into the skin or body.
Find out if we can help you, contact us now: (08) 8297 5277
Irritating ‘niggles’ and constant pain are tiring and debilitating not to mention the over use of various medications that very quickly peak and do not work. Your mental health, social life and time with your family are also deeply affected. Not to mention the frustration you must feel from attending countless, costly treatments that only temporarily relieved your pain. Clearly, you’re still searching for a solution, we believe we have your answer.
Conditions Cold Laser Therapy offers Pain Relief?
Cold Laser therapy treats anything from:
- Back Pain
- Knee joint soreness
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nerve Root Pain
- Vertigo / Dizziness
- Pre/PostSports workouts
- Post Operative Pain
- Trigger Points
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Heel Spurs/Plantar Fascitis
- TMJ Pain/Dysfunction
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Migraine Headaches
- Wound Healing
- Neck Pain/Whiplash
- Tennis Elbow
Read more about the conditions we treat here.
How does Cold Laser work?
A handheld device is placed on the targeted area, A low level of light is released from the device, onto the skin. Photon energy, released from the light, emits through all layers of the skin until it reaches the tissue, stimulating the tissue to accelerate repair. The light is pulsed tricking and consistently interacting with cells to increase the cell’s metabolism and assist with collagen growth, which further aids repair. Read more about how Cold Laser Therapy works here.
What are the benefits of Cold Laser Therapy?
- Non-toxic: no chemicals, creams or drugs are used during or after the treatment.
- Non-invasive: the treatment uses low level light laser pulses to stimulate healing. There is no cutting, splicing or piercing of the body whatsoever.
- Easy to apply: the treatment can take from 30 seconds to several minutes depending on the size of the affected area. It’s applied using a hand-held device operated by a clinical professional.
- No side effects: due to it’s non-toxic and non-invasive nature there are no side effects whatsoever from the treatment.
- No long term drug treatment plans: these are simply not required due to the simplicity and non-intrusiveness of the procedure.
- Cost effective: by comparison to invasive surgeries that can relieve muscle pain, Cold Laser Therapy is far more cost effective.
- Reduces the need for surgery: Cold Laser Therapy helps heal tissue by accelerating the growth of repairing cells, because of this, Cold Laser Therapy may reduce the need for surgery.
See more FAQs here.
If you’re looking for an alternative pain relief solution get in touch with us today or call us on (08) 8297 5277.